Monday, November 26, 2012

Do you Listia?

Listia_header


Have you visited Listia.com yet?  You can find it at https://www.listia.com/signup/1914318.  In case you've never heard of it, it's an auction site, but it's a little different than other auction sites.  There's no money involved.  Yes, you heard me right.  No money.  Let me explain.


Turn stuff you don’t use into stuff you really want!


Splash_view_open

1) List Old Stuff

Give away stuff you don't use anymore like clothes, electronics, DVDs, toys, books... anything!

2) Earn Credits

People bid on your stuff using credits they've earned. The highest bid wins.

3) Get New Stuff

Use credits you've earned for giving stuff away and win something you want!
 
 

Everything is won with credits.  How do you get credits you ask?  Well it starts with your signup.  You automatically get 500 credits you can use to bid on items you're interested in.  You then get another 500 credits when you list your first item for auction.  You can also get 500 credits for each friend that signs up from your invite (after their first listing).  There are more ways to earn credits but that's the basic.

I have only been signed up since late September and have won 6 different times.  Yay me.  I've only listed one item, and don't bid often, so this shows how far the credits can go.  I still have over 300 credits to bid with.  I will say that I won 2 other items but never received them.  That's still no problem (except that I really wanted them) because you can easily get your credits back if the item is not received. Listia's customer service has been excellent for me as far as that goes.  I am very satisfied with them.  They really have made it easy.

If you're interested in joining, go to https://www.listia.com/signup/1914318.  That is my referral url.  You can get more information there.  Look around, check out some of the auctions going on, and see if it's something worthwhile to you.  You won't regret it.

2 comments: