Saturday, February 8, 2014

Fringe Bikini

Are you like me, ready for some warm weather?  I don't mind the cold. I just don't want the extreme to continue. I'm trying to have warm thoughts to get me through until pretty weather returns.  

So with that thought in mind, I came across this deal that I wanted to share. No, I'm not an affiliate, or getting any compensation. I just like to share great deals when I come across them.


$15 for a Fringe Bikini - Tax Included! ($30 Value)
$15 for a Fringe Bikini - Tax Included! ($30 Value)

I love the blue, don't you?  I wish it came in my favorite lime green. Alas, no, only the four colors shown. 

Now, where else can you get swimwear for $15? And it's only $5 shipping, making it a total of $20.  You can find the info here.  But hurry, there's only one more day to catch this deal.

You're welcome.



6 comments:

  1. Yikes! I just wish I had a body even close to wearing these. Maybe by Summer some of my post-baby body will be slimmed down,lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sentiments exactly Thaleia. I would have way too much body hanging out too. Thanks for hosting the boost challenge. I'm having a blast.

      Delete
  2. I would like the warmth of summer to be here. But I'm not ready for my swimsuit just yet! #BYB100

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually love this!!! It just wouldn't probably love me!! Visiting from BYB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it wouldn't love me. We'd probably be in the same boat, lol. Thanks Kayla.

      Delete