Sunday, October 16, 2016

Michelangelo: Spirit Walkers - by Christina Smith Belger

Michelangelo: Spirit Walkers

By Christina Smith Belger

Michelangelo: Spirit Walkers by [Belcher, Christina Smith]
What would you do if one day you woke up from a really nasty dream to find yourself in the body of a cat? 

That’s exactly what happened to me. My name is Michael, well now its Michelangelo and I am a cat. Yea, you heard me right.
 

Apparently a dark spirit or an agent for Death tried to steal my soul before my number was up. I was able to fight hard enough to jump back into a body, into the realm of the living but I landed in a feline.

Now I must convince my daughter and niece that it is me and persuade them to help me fight off the zombie attacks from this dark spirit before my time runs out. 
Time that is hanging around my neck in the form of an amulet.

When a gypsy witch and her cousin cross our path, secrets are revealed and the sacrifices I must make to win this battle for my soul. 

Who would have thought that Death was an entity and would end up saving me.

Wasn’t the life of a cat supposed to be lazy?

...........................................................................
MY REVIEW OF Michelangelo: Spirit Walkers

Michael finds himself passing through a green door into darkness. The next thing he knows is waking up, and finding himself to be in the body of a cat. Luckily, he is at his niece Stefynie’s home. It seems she had almost run over the cat on her way to Michael’s funeral. When Michael starts leaving messages for Stefynie, she decides to involve Jessica, Michael’s daughter. Together they find Mirela, a gypsy witch, to help them find a way to save Michael from the dark spirit that is after his soul. Needing all the help they can get, Mirela brings in her cousin Marko, a spirit walker who has gone through the same thing as Michael. But will it be enough to save Michael from his fate?


This was an amazing plot. The characters were likeable and well rounded. I liked Michael from the start. His personality shone through, even as a cat. There were laugh out loud moments that were to die for. The zombies were a nice touch. I liked the way the spirit walker was depicted as a helper. The story was fast paced, and easy to read. I couldn’t put it down until I finished it. This is one I would read again and again. 
...........................................................................

**The above opinions are 100% my own, whether I purchased the book or it was given to me to review.


Buy the book from...

Follow the Author





No comments:

Post a Comment