Saturday, May 26, 2012

I'm a Pinhead. How About You?

Hey everyone.  This has been a lazy dazy week.  The temperature has finally reached the 90's.  School's out.  Grandkids underfoot.  Don't wanna go out the door.  Don't wanna clean house.  Don't wanna cook either.  Like I said lazy dazy! 

Remember the old commercial - Calgon, take me away.  Well, these days it's Pinterest take me away!  I'm hooked.  Guess you could call me a Pinhead :)   I'm not the only one though.  At least I don't think I am.  There are plenty of others out there feeding my addiction.  What about you?  Do you go there and spend more time than you should?  Comeon, admit it.  You know you do!  We all do.  But at least we are all in the  same boat rowing together.

Here is a sample of my Boards.  Feel free to follow any (or all) of them.  Feed that addiction!!!

What Ya Got Cookin?                                   Printables

Let's Get Crockin                                          Font Font Who's Got The Font

Party On Dude                                              Clean Freak

Paint Chips                                                   Outdoors

Organization                                                 Things I Made

If you are interested in following all my pins, my pinterest address is http://pinterest.com/jgbaswell/.  I have loads of purty thangs pinned there.  So go and visit awhile...or longer.  I won't tell.  Pinky promise.

Till next time, have fun!

    

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julie! It's Melissa from Handwork Chronicles, here to let you know that you won one of the $10 runner up prizes in my 1-year anniversary giveaway! Congratulations! When you get a chance, send me an email at melissa (at) paperandpresent (dot) com and let me know what you'd like and your mailing address. Just browse through the store (http://www.paperandpresent.etsy.com) and let me know what you want. You have up to $10 credit for anything you want, and I'll pay the shipping. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa. I'm honored. Will be hard to choose. You sure have some "purty thangs".

      Delete