Revamp Spunky Rena nominated me. Thank you Rena! You're the best! In researching this award, I found this site. I didn't get much from it but I am listing it if anyone else is interested in the info.
The rules to follow to accept the nomination are:
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
- Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award.
- Share 7 random facts about yourself
- Thank the blogger who has nominated you.
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.
Here are my random facts in random order :)
- I've given blood two times in my life and got sick both times.
- I sang in choir in high school.
- I'm a lefty and proud of it.
- I went to Canada once on vacation and didn't get cold until I got back home in Mississippi.
- I can't decide if my favorite ice cream flavor is black walnut or butter pecan (kinda leanin toward the latter).
- I'm not tickleish.
- I can easily get the cryin', bellyroll, uncontrollable giggles over NOTHING.
My 15 nominees (also in random order) are:
Brittany of Oh Hey Brittany
Dontaye of The Scott-Neal House
Gigi of Sweet and Sassy Texan
Nicole of Three 31
Paige of Eloping Stethoscope
Laura of Adventures In The Lake Country
Heather of Keep The Faith And Love
Lyzz of Defying Gravity
Rach of A Dash Of Southern
Carol of Southern Belle Way
Debra of Granny's Down Home Southern Cooking
Callie of My Something New With You
Ashley of Ashley Everyday
Brittney of The Sweet Life
You may notice a theme with my selections. They all are members of the Southern Bloggers, me included. Another distinguishing factor is that we all started blogging in 2012. Can't get much newer than that!
Congratulations ladies. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Us sutherns' gotta stick together! Glad to have ya aboard.