Saturday, August 17, 2013

Quilled Monogram

I have a niece who graduated this year.  For a graduation gift, I thought I would try a quilled monogram to frame and hang on her wall.

For the monogram, I turned to Jenny at For Chic Sake.  She was sweet enough to have a monogram pattern to download for free.  All I had to do was change the initials and print.


















Easy peasy!  I gathered the rest of my supplies.














I started with the middle letter.  I apologize for the blurry looking pics, but this white just would not photo right.  Believe me, these were the best I could get.














Several hours later, a finished product.














I think I will try my initials next.

2 comments:

  1. It's very pretty, Julie! What a nice gift... I can picture it as a wedding gift too, combining the bride and groom's initials.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also thought about that. Must be the great minds thing, huh. Thanks Ann.

      Delete