Sunday, December 27, 2015

One Last Shoe Review

One Last Shoe: An Alex Drew Novel

By David Weiskircher

Alex Drew is back, not that he ever really left. And with him is Claire Tierney and Joe, the dog. As Alex and Claire attempt to sort out their relationship after everything that happened in To Say Goodbye, a mysterious murder occurs in the middle of a box canyon not far from Alex's New Mexico ranch. And a young girl is kidnapped. Sheriff Mike McCoy, more of a bronc-buster than a crime-buster, calls on his old friend Alex to help make things right. One Last Shoe is a thrilling read that effectively mixes humor and pathos. 

...........................................................................
MY HONEST REVIEW OF One Last Shoe

When a teenager is killed, and his girlfriend disappears, Sheriff McCoy enlists the help of Alex Drew, a retired CIA operative. After the FBI is called in, Alex uses his advanced instincts to stay one step ahead, and one clue closer to solving the murder and finding the girl.


I thoroughly enjoy following Alex Drew and his wry sense of humor. His mysteries are always intriguing. I try to pit my instincts with his, and I do come up with the same questions as him. I think the camaraderie between the Sheriff and Alex helps to draw the reader in more. The way the subject of the bull kept coming up was hilarious. I really like the way the story was wrapped up in the end.

My review can also be found at:
    AMAZON     GOODREADS
...........................................................................

**The above opinions are 100% my own, whether I purchased the book or it was given to me to review.


Buy the book from...

Follow the Author


More of my David Weiskircher book reviews:

No comments:

Post a Comment