Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Ask for the Money Review

Ask For The Money: A One Chapter Book

By W.T. Hamilton

Ask For The Money: A One Chapter Book by [Hamilton, W.T.]
This is a real life story of how a reluctant man became a salesman. How through bumps, bruises and verbal abuse he fell in love with the sales process. Surviving the struggles of making major mistakes the lessons soon shown the way to create an expert in selling and a future entrepreneur. From employee to living the laptop lifestyle the key to it all was learning how to Ask For The Money!

This book is going to do one thing for you. Show you how to build skills in sales. As you will soon find out, it is one of the most important skills to have in life. This is why it is the first book in the series. 

Without this skill and knowledge you’ll struggle to really build success in your life. It will always be a struggle until you master the content in this book. No Bull Shit. Take this shit seriously. Read the chapter then implement it into your business right away. 

...........................................................................
MY REVIEW

I love the writing style of this author. Believe me when I say he is full of attitude and exudes the confidence needed to win customers over. He states that he wasn’t always that way and then shows the steps that got him there. Personally, I think he was there all along. That type of attitude and personality can’t be learned. I believe he was born with it. He just needed a little push. And basically that is the point he is trying to get across.


Ask for the Money is actually about not asking for the money. It’s a change in your presentation, correcting your attitude in the way to sell. It teaches how to approach the potential customer correctly and create a personal rapport with them. You don’t sell them, you show the customer that it’s an experience worthy of them. The book is filled with humor. As I said, his personality will crack you up. The things he said made sense to me, but my own attitude is that if I want it, I will buy it, and if I don’t, I won’t. A salesman won’t change that.
...........................................................................

**The above opinions are 100% my own, whether I purchased the book or it was given to me to review.


Buy the book from...

Follow the Author



No comments:

Post a Comment