Well, I'm happy to say that I was nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by Karri at My Life's A Treasure. Now to be honest, I had never heard of this award. So I Googled it and got tons of hits from other blogs that had received it. I don't feel so special anymore. :(
Seriously though, the Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers. I would guess that it was created to boost followers for small bloggers. Sounds like a smart idea!
Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
The rules for the award winners are as follows:
Post about your win on your blog.
In your post, share 5 random facts about yourself.
Copy and paste the award button to your blog.
Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award and follow their blog.
Nominate 5 deserving blogs with less than 200 followers for the award.
Let them know by leaving them a comment on their blog
OK, my random facts:
1. At 50, I went back to school for a year and earned 2 degrees - Medical Administrative Assistant and Accounting Assistant. (But now I just blog-go figure.)
2. I've been in Tennessee for 4 years now and love it but miss Mississippi every day. It will always be home.
3. I was the only one out of 6 siblings that never failed a grade and graduated high school at 17 years old.
4. I was a Casino Pit Supervisor for 5 years.
5. I love cats but don't own any.
Wow, that was actually hard.
Now, to my nominations, in no particular order:
By the way, all these blogs are on http://www.craftblogs.org/ along with me. If you're not familiar with it, you vote for blogs you like, to increase their boost number. I would be grateful for your vote. I'm very low on the totum. :)
Til next time, have fun!