Sunday, October 4, 2015

And Then I Met Margaret Review

And Then I Met Margaret

By Rob White

From humble beginnings, Rob White went on to become very successful in the real estate and restaurant business. At the same time that he began enjoying material wealth, he experienced a deepening feeling of inner emptiness. So he sought out world-class gurus to help him understand better how to live a full, rich life. However, he eventually discovered that the most helpful gurus aren’t necessarily bestselling self-help authors, world-famous keynote speakers, or famous workshop leaders — they’re unassuming gurus that everyone encounters on their journey through life. These “everyday” teachers awakened Rob to powerful insights and life lessons that are superb starting points for a new life. This book recaps twenty one of Rob’s awakening moments in inspirational, warm, and entertaining stories. You’ll read about a grade school student who, with one simple question, helped Rob gain a deeper understanding of the true meaning of life. You’ll meet a Maasai mother who demonstrated that we’re much more than we dare to imagine. And you’ll meet a former peanut vendor who turned medical wisdom on its head by simply deciding that he wasn’t going to die. And Then I Met Margaretdemonstrates that life is always supporting you by sending the right and perfect person to help you learn what you next need to know in order to grow. Rob wrote this book to alert you to the many unexpected teachers who can help shatter the myths that keep you from you experiencing life to the fullest and achieving your dreams and goals. After reading And Then I Met Margaret, you’ll never see the world the same way. You may even recognize an unexpected guru or two as you travel the journey of your life.
...........................................................................
***MY HONEST REVIEW OF And then I met Margaret***

This book is a written log of events that happened to the author throughout his life, and how he turned them all into positive reactions. It made me feel warm how he would pay it forward, and received ensuing good fortune because of it. I don’t know that I would have caught on to the lesson learned quite as fast as he did. I especially enjoyed his memory of his aunt and what she brought to his life.


There were many quotes included in the book that I liked, but my favorite was “Daydreaming is part of future planning”. This was a very gratifying read for me. I came away brainstorming ways to bring that positiveness to my own life. I now look forward to watching for my own lessons, so I can spin them into a positive outflowing ripple as my contribution to society. 

My review can also be found at:
    AMAZON     GOODREADS
...........................................................................

**The above opinions are 100% my own, whether I purchased the book or it was given to me to review.


Buy the book from...

Follow the Author

No comments:

Post a Comment