Thursday, October 1, 2015

Hail to the Chief: an Inauguration Poem Review

Hail to the Chief: An Inauguration Poem

By Tanyo Ravicz

"Hail to the Chief" follows the continuing adventures of America's First Couple, the Clintons, from the rise of Bill's political fortunes in Arkansas to the swearing in of Hillary as the 45th president, and lovingly recreates the forbidden White House romance that rocked the nation.
...........................................................................
***MY HONEST REVIEW OF Hail to the Chief***

This is one continuous poem centered on the Bill Clinton presidency, with some before and after events thrown in. Written in a humorous style, it kept me entertained. The author fully captured the arrogance and shove-it-in-your-face of the Clintons. I had forgotten a lot of the events surrounding Bill’s scandalous behavior. It was satisfying to see that they are not totally forgotten, and our public trust was betrayed. There is an assumption in the poem that Hillary will win the next election. I am horrified to think of this possibility. I honestly hope that this recollection will serve as notice to the public that she, as well as Bill are never to be trusted again.

My review can also be found at:
    AMAZON     GOODREADS
...........................................................................

**The above opinions are 100% my own, whether I purchased the book or it was given to me to review.


Buy the book from...

Follow the Author

No comments:

Post a Comment