Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Not With My Brain, You Don’t Review

Not with My Brain, You Don't

By Richard D. Tenny

Griff Wooden is an intelligent, handsome doctor with a commanding presence who practices cardiology in the oldest hospital in Chicago. Formerly a mental institution, the old building that houses Chicago General Mercy Hospital seems out of place in the middle of a new, glitzy medical plaza. But despite taking pride in providing a warm environment for its patients, the hospital hides a dark secret. Behind its sterilized walls, a psychopath is hard at work.
...........................................................................
***MY HONEST REVIEW OF Not with my Brain***

Griff Wooden is a brilliant and upcoming doctor. He can’t understand why everyone is out to get him. No one else comes anywhere near his stature. Well, as far as he is concerned they don’t. Everyone around Griff knows that he is a psychopath. He has proven it time after time. But according to Griff, they are all just jealous. As he squashes them one by one on his way to the top, it never occurs to him that it could all blow up in his face. As he gains more and more power, he discovers how fast the tide can turn.


I liked how this storyline kept me wondering if the main character truly was a psychopath or not. As the story proceeded though, I thought he developed into a whole different level of disturbing. This author knows how to balance the medical jargon needed to keep me interested. It’s disconcerting to think about practicing doctors with hidden agendas for personal gain. I enjoyed the bit of humor that was interspersed throughout the story. 

My review can also be found at:
    AMAZON     GOODREADS
...........................................................................

**The above opinions are 100% my own, whether I purchased the book or it was given to me to review.


Buy the book from...

Follow the Author

No comments:

Post a Comment