Saturday, May 2, 2015

White Felt Fedora Hat

White Felt Gangster Hat - Mobster Fedora Hat


This hat is so cool. I like the velvety softness of the felt. I was surprised how sturdy it is, and that it’s not as fragile as it looks. I have always loved black and white contrasting so it’s no wonder that I would like it.  The ribbon is very well attached with no chance of it falling off. I’m not usually a hat person, but I think I look chic. Just take a look.

   





It came in a factory sealed poly bag so there was no chance of it arriving dirty. Since it is one size fits most, it got passed around my family with everyone trying it on. It wasn’t as fashionable on them as it was on me though. (At least I thought so but I may be a bit biased.)





This review can also be found here.  

I Create Purty Thangs is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment