Sunday, January 17, 2016

Crimzon and Clover I-X Review

Crimzon and Clover I-X: The Crimzon and Clover Short Story Collection

By M.R. Mathias

This anthology contains: 
Crimzon and Clover I - Orphaned Dragon, Lucky Girl (linked to perma-free content) 
Crimzon and Clover II - The Tricky Wizard 
Crimzon and Clover III - The Grog 
Crimzon and Clover IV - The Wrath of Crimzon 
Crimzon and Clover V - Killer of Giants 
Crimzon and Clover VI - One bad Bitch 
Crimzon and Clover VII - The Fortune's Fortune 
Crimzon and Clover VIII (Master Zarvin #1) - Dingo the Dragon Slayer 
Crimzon and Clover IX (Master Zarvin #2) - Oonzil the Oathbreaker 
Crimzon and Clover X (Master Zarvin #3) - The Greatest Quest

...........................................................................
MY HONEST REVIEW OF Crimzon and Clover

This is a collection of ten stories involving a young girl, Clover, and her dragon Crimzon. It begins with how they met, and continues with adventures throughout their first years together. There are a couple of stories that doesn’t involve them, but introduces other characters, that cross their path.


I love all the dragon stories by M.R. Mathias. They have such interesting characters. Although this was supposed to be ten stories, for legal reasons, book one was not included. It was, however, free to download. This was a bit of a hassle having to download twice, but well worth it. I liked having the full collection of their exploits. It made me feel like I learned as they learned. 

My review can also be found at:
    AMAZON     GOODREADS
...........................................................................

**The above opinions are 100% my own, whether I purchased the book or it was given to me to review.


Buy the book from...

Follow the Author

No comments:

Post a Comment