Monday, January 18, 2016

Gunfighter's Justice Book Review




Gunfighter's Justice: A Lucas Wade 

Western - Book 2 

By Raylan McCrae

Raylan McCrae brings back the real west again in Gunfighter's Justice: A Lucas Wade Western (Book 2). For a reasonable fee and a little patience, Lucas Wade will come to town and fix your problems. Spencer, Wyoming needs a lawman quick because it is being overrun by Captain Jackson Anderson and his crew of 24 gunmen. Murder and mayhem have overtaken the once peaceful town. That is until Lucas Wade comes to town. Gunfighter's Justice is a melding of the classic Western genre with an edgy, action-packed, fast-paced story normally seen only in Contemporary Fiction. If you liked Just Compensation, you'll love this read where Spencer is the first stop by Lucas Wade and Nellie Washington after leaving New Market, Colorado. If you've not read the first book in the Lucas Wade Series, Gunfighter's Justice is a great place to start getting to know Lucas Wade. 

...........................................................................
MY HONEST REVIEW OF Gunfighter's Justice

When Jacks Anderson and his rowdy crew moved into the town of Spencer, they brought chaos. After the only bank in town is robbed, and the marshal is killed, the town Council sends for Lucas Wade to restore law and order to their town. It’s a tall order, but Lucas Wade loves a challenge.

My favorite character is back with another adventure on the western front. I love the character of Luke Wade. I’m glad that Nelly took prominence in the story too. I think she rounds out Lucas’ personality. The plot had plenty of action, was fast paced, and had my full attention. I have one word for this series…satisfying! 

My review can also be found at:
    AMAZON     GOODREADS
...........................................................................

**The above opinions are 100% my own, whether I purchased the book or it was given to me to review.


Buy the book from...

Follow the Author

More of my Raylan McCrae book reviews:

No comments:

Post a Comment