Tuesday, July 12, 2016

How to Marry a Rich Man Review

How To Marry Mr. Rich: "How To Find A Single Man Who Is Making $150,000.00+Plus A Year"

By Melody Summers

A woman is lucky if she has any kind of job at all today! But even if she still has a job, she may work at a dirty job like I did, at a fast food restaurant as a fry cook, flipping greasy hamburgers and fries (then serve them to abrupt, arrogant customers all day long), or as a cleaning lady for a small motel chain, changing hundreds of kids’ smelly urine-stained bed sheets at 5 A.M. (at that hour, I was out of my mind and half asleep), or as a maid for a home maid service, cleaning filthy, diarrhea-incrusted toilets in old people’s homes (I worked even when I had splitting headaches from all of the strong cleaners and disinfectants). I had those three dirty jobs until I quit them all, got smart, and married a rich Millionaire. Then, I wrote “How To Marry Mr. Rich” in order to teach every woman in the world that it is really very possible for you to marry a rich Millionaire, too! 

So if you are a struggling, poor, or middle-class woman that desperately craves “The Good Life” than you need to learn and understand what the past generations of poor and middle-class mothers always told their poor and middle-class daughters: “You will have a lifetime of miserable poverty married to a poor man, and you will have a lifetime of trivial boredom married to a middle-class man, so Marry Mr. Rich.” 

...........................................................................
MY REVIEW OF How to Marry a Rich Man

This reads like a handbook for any woman seeking to up her odds of living the good life. There are tips on how to dress and act, where to be and what to say. It makes for a valuable resource for the right woman. I like that the author depicts being on welfare as unhonorable, as compared to how it is viewed today. I’ve been there too, so I can relate to that feeling of embarrassment, willing to do whatever it takes to overcome that situation.


Although most of the tips were just plain logic, there were several that I never would have thought of. I agree with the author that this goal is attainable, if you want it bad enough. I’m not in the market for a husband, but this was an interesting read. I believe the author’s passion in the subject shined through in her writing, making for an informative as well as amusing read. 
...........................................................................

**The above opinions are 100% my own, whether I purchased the book or it was given to me to review.


Buy the book from...

Follow the Author

No comments:

Post a Comment