Thursday, February 15, 2018

The Dragon Grammar Book Review

The Dragon Grammar Book: Grammar for Kids, Dragons, and the Whole Kingdom

By Diane Mae Robinson

 The Dragon Grammar Book: Grammar for Kids, Dragons, and the Whole Kingdom by [Robinson, Diane Mae]
Finally! An easy-to-understand grammar book with fun grammar lessons.

The Dragon Grammar Book
 is the ideal grammar book for kids, dragons, and adults alike. From multi-award winning children's fantasy author, Diane Mae Robinson, The Dragon Grammar Book introduces middle grades through adults to the basic rules of the English language with easy grammar lessons. Featuring the zany fantasy characters in the author's The Pen Pieyu Adventures series, The Dragon Grammar Book is sure to be enjoyed by the whole kingdom.







...........................................................................
MY REVIEW

If you have ever had trouble with proper English and grammar, then this book is for you. It may look like it was written for school age children, but looks are deceiving. True, it was written in a style and format for a child to easily learn from, but adults will find it interesting also. I did. I even enjoyed the pictures throughout the book. Although it has been many, many years, I remember learning everything that was touched on in this book. Even back then, I had problems remembering some of the rules, as there are so many that were confusing or contradicting. This gave me a refresher course.


It is a pet peeve of mine to see people using the wrong spelling of words, such as: there, their, they’re, or to, two, too. To me, that’s the easiest part of grammar. My confusion is in other areas, like who or whom; and lie, lay and lain. I liked taking the tests at the end of each chapter, and at the end of the book. I would like to say that I answered everything correctly, but alas, no. I will be keeping this as a reference book to refer to when needed.
...........................................................................

**The above opinions are 100% my own, whether I purchased the book or it was given to me to review.


Buy the book from...

Follow the Author


No comments:

Post a Comment