Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Stanley, the Seal of Approval Review

Stanley, The Seal Of Approval

By Stan Resnicoff

Stanley, The Seal Of Approval by [Resnicoff, Stan]
He offers great advice, high-fives, mellow companionship and unconditional love. But of course he does. He’s Stanley, The Seal Of Approval®.









...........................................................................
MY REVIEW

Stanley, The Seal of Approval was so short that I read the entire book in a few minutes time. Written in poetry style, I was thoroughly entertained. I thought it was a sweet story, perfect for a bedtime reading, with the length of the book as well as the subject. It was a brilliant idea combining the well-known phrase ‘seal of approval’ with an actual animal seal. The story was uplifting, encouraging, and just plain interesting. Everything about the story had a positive spin to it. I saw friendship, companionship and trust.


I enjoyed the accompanying pictures that went well with each verse. The pictures made it easy to understand and would be great for the type of child that can’t read but enjoys pretend reading out loud to others. The only downside, or negative aspect that I disagree with was the part that showed paying for the purchase of the seal with a credit card. I don’t think children should be exposed to this type of purchase. I felt that it was further instilling that negative aspect into their thoughts and actions, making them feel that buying on credit is a good thing. But that is just my opinion. Except for that fact, I thought the story would be perfect for small children.
...........................................................................

**The above opinions are 100% my own, whether I purchased the book or it was given to me to review.


Buy the book from...

Follow the Author







No comments:

Post a Comment