Thursday, September 28, 2017

The Password Book Review

The Password Book

By Jason McDonald


The Password Book by [McDonald, Jason]

Passwords and Internet Security Made EASY!



  • UPDATED: September, 2017 - Get ** Up-to-date ** Info on Internet Security & Passwords

  • Includes: A PASSWORD BOOK (write down your passwords) | SCAM & SECURITY EDUCATION (Learn how to avoid being scammed online) | a PASSWORD SYSTEM (Easily create hard-to-crack passwords).



...........................................................................
MY REVIEW

I was interested in reading this book in hopes that it would help me to be more secure with my online activities. I found it to be chock full of useful information. It starts off by identifying the anatomy of a scam which was very useful. If you can identify the five elements, then you will know you are being scammed, and that will put you ahead of the game, or I should say scam. That in itself is worth the price of the book.

There is a full chapter on how to generate strong passwords because that’s how important it is. And notice that passwords is plural. There is plenty of discussion on why you should have different passwords. The author relays how to categorize your accounts into three different tiers to get the best security you can have. Then the rest of the book is broken down into the different accounts you may have, like your computer, email, phone, banking, Facebook, Amazon, and so on, and what to do to make them secure.


I liked the ideas the author gave for generating your passwords, and agree that using that system will work to make your passwords nearly impossible to crack. And I loved the use of the word scamfoolery. 
...........................................................................

**The above opinions are 100% my own, whether I purchased the book or it was given to me to review.


Buy the book from...

Follow the Author







No comments:

Post a Comment