Thursday, December 29, 2016

Silver Bells at Moonglow Book Review

Silver Bells at Moonglow

By Deborah Garner

Silver Bells at Moonglow by [Garner, Deborah]
Christmas at the Timberton Hotel arrives each year with a unique set of guests, some returning, some new. When this holiday brings a celebrity seeking reprieve, sisters who are distant yet closer to each other than they think, a widow approaching a new horizon, and an eclectic smattering of local townsfolk and visiting relatives, the season is certain to be eventful. Add in a hint of romance and there's more than snow in the air around the small Montana town.

Elegant decor and exquisite cuisine from resident artist and chef, Mist, form a backdrop to much needed camaraderie, bringing strangers and friends together. When the last note of Christmas carols has faded away, the soft whisper of silver bells from the front door's wreath will usher guests and townsfolk alike back into the world with hope for the coming year.



...........................................................................
MY REVIEW

It’s another year at the Moonglow Café, inside the Timberton Hotel. Mist and Betty have everything ready for the hotel guests to enjoy their Christmas getaways. There’s the return of the regular guests, as well as a few new ones. Even though each new guest arrives with their own unresolved issues weighing them down, just as the returning guests have learned, they leave refreshed and invigorated. It’s the underlying magic of Mist that makes the stay so memorable and special.


If only I could find this quaint little town and hotel, I don’t think I’d ever leave, or at the very least I would be there every Christmas. I get just as excited as each of these characters do, and it’s so much fun getting to know them. Each time I read of Mist and the Moonglow Café, I feel the overall warmth, smell the smells, see the colors, well, you get the picture. I’m totally there.
...........................................................................

**The above opinions are 100% my own, whether I purchased the book or it was given to me to review.


Buy the book from...

Follow the Author



More of my Deborah Garner book reviews:





No comments:

Post a Comment